Take over my Land Rover R2.8 build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take over my Land Rover R2.8 build!

I have a project 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2 underway to be repowered with the Cummins R2.8, unfortunately the project is going to require more of me than I can give - here's your part! I have all of the main components for the build already, and am looking to sell the whole package. The Discovery has been diligently labeled each plug, part, bolt, etc as it was disassembled. It is currently ready for the frame to be removed for sand blast and paint. The list below shows what all the package includes. Feel free to ask any questions, thanks!

- new in box Novak Conversions AX15 5 speed manual transmission
    - new on crate Ashcroft LT230 transfer case built with reinforced locking differential, reinforced output bearing, and 1.0 ratio for optimal gearing of the R2.8 (vs 1.2 for the V8)
    - Advance Adapters R2.8 Engine Mounts
    - Quick Draw bellhousing kit for AX15 to R2.8, uses 1997 Jeep clutch components (external slave cylinder)

About the Discovery: it sits on 33" Dick Cepek tires, only about 140k miles on it. Comes with the original engine, transmission, and transfer case (also a CDL LT230) all currently removed. As shown in the pictures, it also comes with a full size roof rack, which is definitely a must have on the Discovery.

$7000 takes it all, located in SLC, UT. I'd be more than happy to share my plans for the build for anyone to pickup where I left off and understand the direction I was going.

Sorry to see someone selling a project but someone is going to get a deal! I am thinking.... but I am into too many projects already...

Comment

Price is negotiable of course! Willing to help transport, perfect way to get into an awesome build here.

Comment

Is this still available? I am looking to do the conversion on my Defender 200tdi/LT77. Thanks

Comment

If you are interested in parting out let me know. I might be interested in the LT230. I'm in Utah as well.

Comment

Working...
          X