No announcement yet.

R2.8 AC compressor and bracket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the part number 5286671. I’ll take some photos tomorrow......

Comment

Originally posted by RePowerToy View Post
      Working on a few part numbers right now that I’ll put out as soon as I confirm they work. But it’s a bolt on AC bracket from a supplier and a sanden compressor that has standard -8 and -10 ac fittings. So no goofy cummins compressor with custom fittings and/or a custom bracket.

compressor
      SD7H15-4822

For the bracket you have to call this number which is a branch (QSF unfit center) 515-264-1650
      And tell them you want to buy a MAD34-c and a MAD35-c

photos below
      I tried calling these guys today and they had no idea what these part numbers were. Any updated info on how you got the adapter brackets? The AC compressor seems readily available from a number of online sources.

Comment

I’ll try calling them tomorrow and see what they tell me... this is where I have gotten the parts so we will see.

Comment

Any updates on this? Axis must be a member of the SEMA garage, so they have access to all the cool stuff, too bad for us losers.

I am installing in 80 series Land Cruiser, I need a bracket that moves the AC compressor up, my chassis is narrow.

Comment

Bump this up - any news?

Comment

Axis is out of their minds! Over a grand for a bracket!? I’m looking in to putting A/C into my Jeep. Unfortunately it’s is a TJ and it’s a bit narrow in there

Comment

Is AXIS out of their minds? Over a grand for a bracket!? Unfortunate I have a TJ and it’s tight in there

Comment

Any updates on bracket or compressor part numbers? setting up my A/C right now, was wondering if there are any off the shelf Sanden compressors that would bolt up.

Comment

Well being these parts are now on backorder and have been for a very long time....
                    we will be machining a batch of them and will sell them with the proper compressor.

if interested PM me and I will see how quickly I can get them done.

Also working on a mechanical fan assembly.

Comment

I should have a batch of these next week. Only keeping a handful of sets in-house. Will sell the balance if anyone needs them.
                      cheers

Comment

Is this basically the 5286671 bracket, which from my understanding doesn't fit the TJ?
                        Last edited by RePowerToy; 05-11-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJeep View Post
                          Is this basically the 5286671 bracket, which from my understanding doesn't fit the TJ?
                          This is not a mega bracket just an AC bracket

Comment

Little eye candy...

Comment

I will have a batch of them at overland Expo west next week.

Comment

Would it be possible to ship a set this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X