Are these available to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by tnoon758 View Post
            Are these available to purchase?
            Yes sir. $220 shipped with hardware.
            Pm or txt me.
            505eight50three079

Comment

Got my brackets in from RePowerToy a few weeks ago..fit the engine perfectly. Had to move the engine mount back to clear but that was expected. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AfterhoursFab View Post
                Got my brackets in from RePowerToy a few weeks ago..fit the engine perfectly. Had to move the engine mount back to clear but that was expected. Thanks!
                You are welcome!

Comment

So what were the brackets you quoted from Cummins for? MAD34-c and a MAD35-c. Or is that your bracket sold through them?

Comment

When they were available they were just over $265. Plus hardware, shipping, and they were steel. But they are not available anymore that I have seen.

I have them on hand, made from aluminum, with hardware and shipping. $220.00 shipped.
                    let me know if anyone needs them.
                    Thanks

Comment

• Salem747
                      Salem747 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK, roger.

Can anyone confirm that the Cummins compressor 5295582 ships with oil in it? We are nearing the stage of charging our AC system and wondeirng whether or not to ad oil to the comrpessor?
                    Last edited by Biodiesel Don; 07-16-2019, 09:18 PM. Reason: 5295582 is the correct part number for the compressor. 5286671 is the brakcet.

Comment

Originally posted by Biodiesel Don View Post
                      Can anyone confirm that the Cummins compressor 5286671 ships with oil in it? We are nearing the stage of charging our AC system and wondeirng whether or not to ad oil to the comrpessor?
                      I looked at mine again today (still trying to source the fittings for connecting lines to the compressor itself) and when i tip the compressor back there is definitely oil in the compressor. Would you mind posting a photo of your compressor hose fitting from Torfab? I'm curious to see what it looks like as I've reached out to them as you suggested. Thanks

Comment

Here are the fittings I got from Torfab.

Another question: Does anyone know wehre to get the pigtail to plug into the Cummins compressor, or are folks cutting off the plug and just splicing their own wire?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9127.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1840
                        Attached Files

Comment

I got those fittings from Tor-fab also. Did the trick!

Comment

I ended up using Torfab's fittings as well but I cut the pigtail off the compressor and used a generic waterproof connector for the wire. Also, AP Air Inc. (https://www.apairinc.com/shopping/?ic=3862) was my source for hose ends and connectors. They have a huge selection and though you have to go through a retail distributor, are very fast and affordable.

Comment

The mid mount bracket can now be purchased online here as well as other 2.8 optional parts: https://shopcummins.com/collections/...8-turbo-diesel

Comment

Working...
                              X