No announcement yet.

R2.8 AC compressor and bracket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have got to be kidding me, 50 dollars for the AC bracket!

Comment

Originally posted by RePowerToy View Post
      Well being these parts are now on backorder and have been for a very long time....
      we will be machining a batch of them and will sell them with the proper compressor.

if interested PM me and I will see how quickly I can get them done.

Also working on a mechanical fan assembly.
      Monday my beautiful little crate arrived from Quickdraw! Now the pressure is on me to get the little stuff worked out. I messaged you about the AC brackets if you happen to have any available. Also very interested in what you have came up with on that mechanical fan?

Comment

Did we already talk on AC brackets? I am out of stock but the next time I have an order I’ll make some more sets.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RePowerToy View Post
          Did we already talk on AC brackets? I am out of stock but the next time I have an order I’ll make some more sets.
          Thanks
          Yup! I got the last set you had in stock! Thanks, they are beautiful! Hoping I can actually use them due to the short amount of space between the AC mount and engine mount. I'm really not wanting to have to spend any more money buying another bracket and moving everything around!

Comment

Can anyone tell me how much oil you have to add to this 5295582 compressor? I assumed it shipped full. I've built my whole car and I'm a little worried about charging the AC now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurFJ View Post
              Can anyone tell me how much oil you have to add to this 5295582 compressor? I assumed it shipped full. I've built my whole car and I'm a little worried about charging the AC now.
              Honestly it should come with oil but in my experience, put 2-4 oz in and it should be good. I think even up to 8oz is ok. Normally I put 4+ in and go.

hope that helps

Comment

Just following up on this thread. Has anyone else used the SD7H15-4822 compressor with the Cummins mid mount bracket, Cummins# 5286671, and did it fit or did you need to do the grinding? Doesn't matter much, just trying to figure out which direction I take.

Comment

Working...
                X