• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive...I'm going to do this.

Comment

Any updates on the tuning?

Comment

Tuned quite a few ECMs already. Various power numbers. Everyone is pleased and going strong.

Now I can offer a stock power tune for offroad use only or pre emissions vehicles.... that should explain what it really is, being for Pre Emissions vehicles.

let me know if anyone needs info or has questions!

Cheers

Comment

Quite a few rigs running around now with tunes. Even a boat with twin r2.8s.

Pm or call with needs

Comment

Offering cold temp high idle as well, if you live in a colder climate this will automatically go to 1200 rpm to help warm up.

Comment

Pm or call for tuning needs. Most common tune is 200/400, many happy customers!

Comment

Is this good for any year Jeep or should it be limited to Jeep TJ/ LJ? Any pet set ups that return good results? Possible,to run a 6 speed manual or 8spdZF?

Comment

Originally posted by Beungood View Post
                  Is this good for any year Jeep or should it be limited to Jeep TJ/ LJ? Any pet set ups that return good results? Possible,to run a 6 speed manual or 8spdZF?
                  This thread is referencing tuning. Please ask a question on builds in a new thread. If you are asking if the tuning will work on different vehicles, yes it will work on any r2.8.
                  cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RePowerToy View Post
                    Quite a few rigs running around now with tunes. Even a boat with twin r2.8s.

Pm or call with needs
                    Show me the boat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanders View Post

Show me the boat!!!
                      Yes. We require pictures of boat.

Comment

Sorry I only have a photo of an engine with the crazy intercooler. I’ll see if I can get a photo tho.

Comment

Still very cool.

Comment

Comment

Now also offering pre programmed plug and play computers. Factory Cummins ECMs with your choice of tune and settings for an additional cost. Simply replace the stock ECM with tuned and you are set. Perfect for those people who want the option of a stock program still.

Comment

Just finally received my R2.8 for the insulation in a 75 IH Scout
                                that my son owns, with the programming of the EGR delete and ,we have built a 6L80 do you have programming options for this also we have not purchased one yet?
                                Thank you for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X