Axis Industries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis Industries

Hey guys just wanted to post up here and let you know we have a number of adapters available for the R2.8 and other parts to make your conversions go super easy. If you have any questions shoot us an email or give us a call for the fastest response. We will be posting up here on repower to share the knowledge we are gaining through our builds we are doing.

Check out the Website www.axisindustriesusa.com
    Last edited by Axis Industries USA; 06-19-2018, 08:33 PM.

Welcome guys!

Comment

Axis - Do you have a picture of this product (http://www.axisindustriesusa.com/r2-...aust-manifold/) installed? I have a very narrow frame and have been wanting to move the DOC further downstream.

Comment

I used the ECU mount and the filters/heater mount from Axis. Both are very well made and clean solutions!

Comment

what are the dimensions of the intercooler http://www.axisindustriesusa.com/r2-...l-intercooler/

Comment

Not sure they check in too often. I’ll txt one of them and see if they can answer.

Comment

Think there would be enough demand in toyota circles to make an adapter to mate up to a R150 or R151F?

Comment

Originally posted by RePowerToy View Post
                Not sure they check in too often. I’ll txt one of them and see if they can answer.
                I contacted them via their website. No response there either. Kinda disappointed.

Comment

Hey digger try texting kevin at Xxx-xxx-xxxx i would let him know who you arefirst of course
                  cheers
                  Last edited by RePowerToy; 12-16-2018, 03:43 AM. Reason: just out of courtesy try not to post personal phone numbers, PM is best for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSquints25 View Post
                    Think there would be enough demand in toyota circles to make an adapter to mate up to a R150 or R151F?
                    I think QuickDraw has one or was working on one....?

Comment

• BigSquints25
                      BigSquints25 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So it looks like they have an adapter to an H55F Land Cruiser tranny. I know absolutely nothing about that transmission. Not even any info on Wiki. I plan to do what you did and add a marlin double transfer case set up. Could I still use that setup on the back end of this transmission?

Good to know. I’ll look into that.

Comment

I don’t know honestly if that combo will work. I would clap Steve at advance adapters for that info. I would also talk to QuickDraw like I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X